From Diapers to Diplomas
· Golf N Schools – Series of 4 lessons from Physical Education Teachers and PGA Professionals in the school gymnasium.
· Boys & Girls Club – Two series of 5 lessons highlighting the PGA Sports Academy at local Boys & Girls Club. Lessons feature instruction from PGA & LPGA Professionals at the Boys & Girls Club gymnasium with the last class being conducted on the golf course.
· Neighborhood Golf – Consumer events conducted throughout the year in non-golf areas to increase awareness of the game to those who may not be exposed to it.
· YMCA PGA Sports Academy - Classes conducted at local YMCA’s by PGA Professionals of the Nebraska Section. Lesson series taught in a combination of YMCA gymnasiums/fields and local golf courses.
· TEAM GOLF – A fun, non-intimidating entry to competitive golf for youth ages 7 – 13. Junior golfers compete in a 9-hole team scramble against other teams for points. Each team has their own uniforms featuring player numbers on the back of their golf shirt (jerseys).
· FORE! - A program run by the Nebraska Golf Foundation. Fore! is a statewide initiative offers deserving youth the opportunity to play some of the area's best courses for $4 putting to use the life skills and values training they learn prior to membership. All Nebraska Section PGA Foundation initiatives will be accredited FORE! programs ensuring the retention of juniors.